From your MLS Committee, and Flex, we are all helping each other be better by offering tips, tricks, rule reminders, and
1. Remember that you must have the previous listing agent's permission to copy photos to a new listing unless it is within your own office. But even in your own office it is still professional to ask before you borrow :)
2. Remember when entering a listing, if you select "Y"(yes) for Lockbox, that means an MLS approved lockbox, which for our MLS means a Sentrilock lockbox.
3. A lockbox is not permission to show, please always follow showing instructions.
4. Homestead should reflect the current year (the year we are presently in). So on the input form, ask yourself: Is homestead there or not for the current year?
5. Dec 4 Flex Training in Meridian! Register for FREE here: